What makes Gillette a successful company, our associates. Our customers and brands continue to grow and expand their services with us because of our employees. We’re looking for dedicated individuals who are committed to delivering passionate, intelligent service to our brands. Gillette provides opportunities in a variety of career fields such as; Sales, Warehouse, Customer Service and Transportation to name a few.
Gillette Creamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gillette Creamery offers a comprehensive benefits package for all full time employees. The benefits listed below are not intended to represent all benefits available to employees of Gillette Creamery.
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
Class B CDL Route Driver Position
We are seeking a full-time Route Driver with a Class B Certified Driver License. Gillette Creamery is a family owned wholesale distributor of ice cream, frozen foods, refrigerated foods and dry food products. We service a number of retail and foodservice customers including supermarkets, convenience stores, schools, institutions, concessions, etc. Our territory covers Eastern NY state out of two distribution centers located in Gardiner and Albany NY respectively. This CDL position is for our Gardiner facility.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone that possesses a clean Class B CDL with an air brake endorsement
- Friendly, reputable, and a team player
- Have basic math, reading and writing skills
- Works well following direction
- Transport and delivery of pre-ordered food products in accordance with set delivery schedule.
- Unload and /or assist in unloading of product as required.
- Verify count and condition of goods as pursuant to customer receiving procedures.
- Merchandising of product and maintaining integrity of display at point of delivery.
- Some handling of monies. Organization of delivery invoices and collection is a must.
- Days are either Monday thru Friday or Tuesday thru Saturday based on route.
- Hours are roughly 4:30am – 1 to 5pm depending on seasonality.
- Fleet is 18-24 foot box trucks with Thermo-King refrigeration units.
- Profit sharing, 401K, Health, Life, Long-term disability, vacation, sick, uniforms
If qualified, please utilize contact via email or fax.
C/O HR Employment